I finally completely compiled the game for linux with q2pro engine. All work really good, on my computer.
- can run md3 models
- Search autocratically servers in servers.lst and http://q2servers.com/?mod=*&g=dday
- Compiled for Windows, linux i386 & x86_64
- Support binding menu
- Correction of some file names
- Change some hud pictures
- linux only -> Dirk's game compiled 5.065b
- Add q2admin configuration file from Dirk's server.
(it's configured for dirk server, an he said to me, that he did not put the maps who make crash his server, if i good understood)
- For moment, i don't remember if there is very important other stuf to say
And this my last realase. What is god with the link of the last realase, is that we can easy update it, the link will say every time the same. And every body can easily modify the game by fork it, and send his pull request.
I did not integrate EGL in, because I don't find source, and I can't compil it for that dday folder be the default folder