Final Solution 88.... was the holocaust what we thought?

Topics related to World History and WW2.
Gimper

Final Solution 88.... was the holocaust what we thought?

Post by Gimper »

http://www.finalsolution88.com/

scroll down to the movie at the bottom of the page.. its a long movie but it is researchers telling facts not opinions... lots of expert interviews and tons of facts

the holocaust isn't what we thought

hell according to this the Jews lived better in the concentration camps than the soldiers themselves and were only starved because Americans were blockading the supplies to the camps
Former Squads:
PFC - 505
CO - 35th
CO - 22nd
CO - sT
CO - MH
CO - AR
pendragon

Re: Final Solution 88.... was the holocaust what we thought?

Post by pendragon »

Oh dear, and these facts are documented where? From what I see there are no facts at all, merely another aryan supremacist website trying to convince the gullible that they have been lied to since the end of WWII....

And like the fake lunar landing conspiracies, this site has worked very hard at gathering as much data as possible, sifting through it to find as much photogrpahic evidence as possible to support their claims.... However as most already know, photomanipulation is so much more advanced now that it's almost impossible to tell a real photograph from fictional, unless you have access to the original prints or negatives.

Perhaps further research might in fact prove that in this age of information, that the truth is indeed out there, but not always in here....

Believe in hard evidence, what you can hold, the tangible facts, not electronic facts which can be altered at the whim of the individual with the tools, the talent and the ideology to peddle to those who wish to believe.

Do I believe the historical version of the holocaust? Broadly? yes I'm older, and lived in a world without photoshop, I saw the footage of the liberation, and the archive photographs that this site now insists was part of an anti-german propaganda campaign perpetrated by those that survived. Oh I'm certain that not all of the photographs on the site are fakes, some are taken from archives of german propaganda, showing the humane treatment of the inmates of the camps. All predate the actual newsreels and photographs taken during the liberation.

I'm sorry, but the 'facts' that this website shows are the opinions of people who were not even born when these events took place, in fact most were not even born to parents who were alive in those days......

May I interest you in another site dealing with the same subject?

http://www.holocaust-history.org/

You can't believe anything you see online anymore, it may be fact, it may be opinion, it may be complete fiction. In the end, you can't even believe I'm the one who typed this, whoever or wherever I am is as much a mystery as everything else you may or may not see online....
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

Gimper wrote:http://www.finalsolution88.com/

scroll down to the movie at the bottom of the page.. its a long movie but it is researchers telling facts not opinions... lots of expert interviews and tons of facts

hell according to this the Jews lived better in the concentration camps than the soldiers themselves and were only starved because Americans were blockading the supplies to the camps
You realize that's a neo-nazi/white supremacist site? Maybe find a wee bit more objective source?

also, lol. So the nazis rounded up all the jews, took all their possessions, burned down their homes, shipped them off in trains, locked them up for years for no reason but they sure did live well in those camps!

88 means "Heil Hitler" by the way.
Gimper

Post by Gimper »

sorry.
Former Squads:
PFC - 505
CO - 35th
CO - 22nd
CO - sT
CO - MH
CO - AR
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

btw, why the jews?
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

Wolf wrote:btw, why the jews?
Gotta stir it up eh?
lol.
A book says they are the chosen people. It didn't say Aryans were. ego and obsession is the answer to all the questions.
Gimper

Post by Gimper »

i think that somehow germany thought the jews were the reason the germans lost the first world war and hitler wanted revenge or something of that line
Former Squads:
PFC - 505
CO - 35th
CO - 22nd
CO - sT
CO - MH
CO - AR
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun »

After the fall of Rome, Europe was a lawless area with rampaging armies milling around. This was ended with the rise of The Holy Roman Empire, which actually was Germanic in nature. This empire created the desire and respect for law, hierarchy, order, and also the top down system of control in government and the Christian church. In effect it created Western Civilization, and it came from the Germans. Though there are other sources for Western Culture, they set this in place, and the Germans are very proud of this.

The only other culture that can claim to be as main a source is the one that sourced Law, Christianity, justice, things like that, and that is the Jewish Culture. From about 900AD on Jews and Germans have been arguing and one upping each other and insulting each other to prove which was the real source of European Culture, and both have claimed the world would be better with the removal of the other. This is based on if you can obliterate the other from history, then you can claim to be the source of Western Culture.

Which leads to (from the Germans) if you get rid of the Jews, then the obvious superior culture will be acknowledged and in charge. It isn't just anti jew, but both ways.

See what that college degree in history got me? Cool stuff to talk about.
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

dude get the fuck out , did you ever visited any camp?
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun »

My dad was the commander of The US occupation of Dachau. That made an impression on me as a child.
Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Gimper your insane.
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

I always knew gimp was dumb but GODDAMN! dude are you seriously trying to convince people the holocaust didnt happen? honestly? I mean if its a joke I totally get it and it's not that funny. but if your seriously sitting there reading nazi propaganda preaching it as fact than you have got some serious issues my nigga. The only text you need gaze upon are the tattoos(brands) still remaining on the holocaust survivors arms. Maybe it will remind you that they were all once marked for slaughter like cattle. Im sure it does for them. Grow up

p.s Hitler was half jewish and not actually german but Austrian. Think about that one
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

Jews for the most part in Germany were also much better off during the great depression than your ordinary german citizen. Imagine growing up as a German child and there's nothing to eat and your parents keep the house warm by starting fires with money as kindling, and across the street is John Jew with his jewelery store (or w/e, not saying all Jews are jewelers... hehe pun) and his money that he's set aside for a rainy day. You might grow up (as a German) with a prejudice.

According to nazi propaganda Jews were also Communists (making their affinity with finances ironic), spies and a waste of valuable living space which was needed by a growing German population (the nazi obsession with "lebensraum" was a huge part of nazi propaganda).
InFerNo
Developer
Developer

Post by InFerNo »

De levensruimte moet inderdaad vergroot worden.
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

lol Gimp :(

I can't believe how this thread even got started. As someone who's 1/4 jewish I normally would've gone off but I know yer kewl.
dgansen

Post by dgansen »

btw, why the jews?
After the first world war, Germany was in massive war debts. To pay it off, inflation was insane. People would go home wheeling barrels full of money, and it would hardly be enough to buy a loaf of bread. Germans wanted someone to blame, and Hitler wanted power. Hitler chose to blame the jews, since, like Gypsy Llama said, they were doing better than most other Germans. They were already resented, since they had better jobs, educations, etc. Hitler convinced everyone that the Aryan race, blond hair and blue eyes, should have what the jews had, and they had to take it by killing off all of the jews.
also, lol. So the nazis rounded up all the jews, took all their possessions, burned down their homes, shipped them off in trains, locked them up for years for no reason but they sure did live well in those camps!
especially being forced to walk up hundreds of stairs, only to be forced to jump of a cliff at the top. Not exactly my idea of the high life (no pun intended).
Read "Night" by Eli Weisel. Eli was a survivor of the worst extermination camp, Auschwitz. Night is about his experiences from being rounded up into the ghettos until his camp was liberated by allied forces.