Got something you really wanna say to Rambo?

Non-D-Day related topics.
6_TheJuice_17

Got something you really wanna say to Rambo?

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

Well it appears I cant even be left alone after I come back and try to be as nice as possible to you fucking people so here it goes....I am calling a truce with all of you on this forum, I dont want to waste fafners precious time anymore. Instead I have chosen to accept everything that you people say. So here enjoy:

I am not as Significant as you are
My thought process and way of life is inferior to yours
I am unattractive and not very good with women
I am poor and black and chinese and canadian all at once :(
My facial hair is poorly maintained
I often misspell words and cannot punctuate correctly
I jump around and then prone and shoot people with a mauser irl
I have stolen alot of bycicles
I am the BB-gun Bandit

there, now anytime you get angry at me for being me, you can come here and read this and smile. now PLEASE can you all back the fuck off my nutsack now?
Highlander

Re: Got something you really wanna say to Rambo?

Post by Highlander »

Who the fuck cares :) I guess your one of those people that must attract attention no matter how lame it makes them look...whatever dude
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

This doesnt involve you, Im talking to a few people specifically. Go fuck a dead baby while I profit from it. btw who are you again? You are posting in my topic like Im supposed to know who you are. Ive been playing this game since 2001 and I dont remember you ever being known. Image-Rambo
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

Ok. I’m sorry you play since 2001 oh my that’s so fucking cool…you pop here once in a year then you get your ass banned so I ask you, who the fuck are you? LOL you want to impress me or something saying that you play since 2001? I play since 2003 and…so fucking what?
But it looks you consider your self so fucking important that we cant live with out you…I sooner understand being a ass in real life but when you do this on gaming forum and what’s more your proud of it, it makes your life so fucking miserable…damn I just cant tolerate jerks like you.
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

the funny thing is you say my life is miserable, but you are the one who cant tolerate it? you are flawed in so many ways. just go away and post where you can contribute something that your good at cuz the shit talking just isnt for you. Go post in the development section or come up with something more interesting to read. usually the people who talk shit to me give me at least a little challenge but you are just unoriginal and lackluster in so many ways. I give you a 1.5 out of 10, absolutely terrible. this is the face i make when I think about how miserable my life is.....Image
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

You could try and make it less easy and inviting to rip on you maybe? It's just frigging hilarious after a couple bong tokes.
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

6_TheJuice_17 wrote:the funny thing is you say my life is miserable, but you are the one who cant tolerate it? you are flawed in so many ways. just go away and post where you can contribute something that your good at cuz the shit talking just isnt for you. Go post in the development section or come up with something more interesting to read. usually the people who talk shit to me give me at least a little challenge but you are just unoriginal and lackluster in so many ways. I give you a 1.5 out of 10, absolutely terrible. this is the face i make when I think about how miserable my life is.....Image
I can’t tolerate you as a person what you represent and who you are, judging from the crap you post here. I consider your life miserable because I consider you a worthless person…of course I can understand that you want agree with me and your opinion about me want be better. I guess I have to live with that lol and vice versa

Btw I can’t imagine how hard is for you to communicate verbally with people when you can’t use all those pictures lol
and why did you reply to me if my post was so absolutely terrible :)
mofo

Post by mofo »

well this is just a waste of space on the interweb. just chill the fuck out. stop acting like youre 13. if you have to put thought into it, you may be better off to just let it go. alright? no one here goes out of thier way to be dicks to people....except maybe grinder. just interact like a normal person.
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun »

Rambo

Peace

Mynf.
Luiso

Post by Luiso »

if thats really you on the 1st pic and you act like a black guy... you got a problem. and black, chineese and canadian? wow you dick must be like Punky Brewster's shocks...
"[...]As I take hits from the bong[...]"

Lewin

Post by Lewin »

ImageImage
Slemkatt

Post by Slemkatt »

Hey Fafner, is the "third strike - you're out" rule applied to these forums? In that case I think this guy started 3 flaming threads by now ;)

And, yeah Rambo to quote Highlander....Who the fuck are you? And no...no one really WANTS to say anything to you...really.

Btw....something just struck me...Rambo wasn't released from jail...he was BANNED!
"Glory... to The Many... I am a voice in their choir." - Cpt. Anatoly Korenchkin, TriOptimum CEO
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

6_TheJuice_17 wrote:Well it appears I cant even be left alone after I come back and try to be as nice as possible to you fucking people so here it goes....I am calling a truce with all of you on this forum, I dont want to waste fafners precious time anymore. Instead I have chosen to accept everything that you people say. So here enjoy:

I am not as Significant as you are
My thought process and way of life is inferior to yours
I am unattractive and not very good with women
I am poor and black and chinese and canadian all at once :(
My facial hair is poorly maintained
I often misspell words and cannot punctuate correctly
I jump around and then prone and shoot people with a mauser irl
I have stolen alot of bycicles
I am the BB-gun Bandit

there, now anytime you get angry at me for being me, you can come here and read this and smile. now PLEASE can you all back the fuck off my nutsack now?
To play off another thread...

"I don't have to light the world on fire....I just want to start a flame in your heart..."

I mean really...chill out. Not everyone is a violent, uptight motherf0rker that you have to fight with to get respect. This isn't the can or teh h00d. You can be MH...metaphorically...we don't really HAVE to hate you.
BookerT

Post by BookerT »

we all love RAMBO
Luiso

Post by Luiso »

as much as we love you...
"[...]As I take hits from the bong[...]"

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Rambo wrote:
I am the BB-gun Bandit
:lol: