A quick history of our good friend Lewen.

Non-D-Day related topics.
6_TheJuice_17

A quick history of our good friend Lewen.

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

It has recently come to my attention that a young man who goes by the name of levin, has forgotten his roots and his history and most importantly his place. Levin always dreamed of being a karate master........Image........But due to his overweight posture and lack of any talent he was forced into the disgraced polish military only to be raped repeatedly by this man........Image.......After alleging this abuse to his superiors he was kicked out of the polish military for being a "liar liar pants on fire". So levin now disgraced and physically violated retired to the safety of his motherImage's basement where he dwells and studys hitler, the man who butfucked his whole country. P.s levin your welcome, from America, for being saved from germany. And if you think for one second that you would be speaking polish instead of German if it wasnt for us, I have only one thing to say.Image ps If i wasnt so lazy id photoshop that first picture of you to say "pollok Please!" but im too lazy for that right now. maybe later -Rambo
BookerT

Re: A quick history of our good friend Lewen.

Post by BookerT »

fuk l3win!
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

ohhh dumb niggaz =)
americans never enterned poland so how they could save us?
better shut the fuck up dirty bitches
all what you doin good is shootin niggaz and smokkin crack.......... so keep goin hoomie

niggaz hood in 21 century AMERICA
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

First of all, my hooligan friend you have no business attempting to disrespect anybody who can write better than a 3rd grader. Unluckily for you, the town I live in probably has more advanced technology sitting in our driveways than yours does in your military, I know I do. Also for a second I thought you actually posted a picture of a polish suburb, but then i realized it was an American slum. Poor misinformed creature....I dont even have the time or will to make fun of you anymore. But if anyone else would like to take over please remind this uni-browed mess of an individual exactly who won world war 2, and how. Im sure due to the fact that the average IQ in poland is around 13 they probably stopped dieing all of a sudden and declared it their greatest success. Typical if you ask me, a low life trying to feel better about himself by finding a class of people considered "lower" than them to pick on. However he is especially useless because he just got owned by "niggers". Fuck you lewen and the rotten womb that festered for nine months then shat out the practical joke that you call "me". So keep hating on MH and we will keep fucking beautiful women and driving cars worth more than yo whole country, you bitch ass pollok.

-Rambo
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

Im sure due to the fact that the average IQ in poland is around 13 they probably stopped dieing all of a sudden and declared it their greatest success.
my iq is 125-130 in difrent tests ........
check country iq rankings you will see that US is always placed far away behind Poland
So keep hating on MH and we will keep fucking beautiful women and driving cars worth more than yo whole country, you bitch ass pollok.
check our http://www.najpiekniejsze.pl/top.php
about carrs.........we drive same shit
and i dont hate ya .........you giving me so much fun
........mess of an individual exactly who won world war 2,
allies....

americans couldnt beat skinny small rice farmers in vietnam

in our 1000 years history we concuered half of this continent including fckin russia
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

France Paris
China Beijing
America New York
Canada Ontario
Japan Tokyo
Holland Amsterdam
Germany Hamburg
Poland Warsaw
Sweden Stockholm
Yugoslavia Zagreb
Italy Rome
Austria Vienna
Switzerland Zurich
Portugal Lisbon
Great Britain London
Norway Oslo

Sorry buddy but it looks like you never learned to read staticstics :( Those are the average highschool iq test scores for 2008. Also heres my personal car and my personal girl.........Image
Image........Image
Image........and heres me with my baby momma the first night i fucked her Image
Image If your so much better than us prove it right now lets see yours or shut your mouth.
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

Those are the average highschool iq test scores for 2008
LoL i always says that people in Warsaw are dumb! including Highlander =] but this is cities ranking try with country stats
about your personal car.....piece of shit
girl llooks nice but nothing speciall for me i prefere bloondies
and who the fuck is this ugly guy !
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

lol its you??? eheheh WIGGAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
disgusting fuck you should use soap and shaver
Slemkatt

Post by Slemkatt »

Hey, Rambo...I never knew you were so old...you look like you're forty-ish but you behave like you're fourteen. What went wrong with your upbringing? You shoulda gotten yourself a pair of new parents when you had the chance...

Btw your girl has a prosthetic jaw??
"Glory... to The Many... I am a voice in their choir." - Cpt. Anatoly Korenchkin, TriOptimum CEO
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

he reminds me my youth when i was wearing things like this New Era cups etc

btw
Rambo what is your job??? you look like chips fryer from McDonalds
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

im 21 and i sell acuras. Lewen let me reinform you. That car is a 2005 Acura Tl 6 speed 290hp v-tech with an in dash navigation and 5000watt digital surround sound with 3 subwoofers. You may talk alot of shit, but until you post your ugly polish ass in something nicer your words are useless. oh and let me just say that picture of me is from a rough part of my life, bout year and a half ago, I just got free from lockup and aint shit to do in lockup but eat and get old. but ive been out for a while now and i look like my old self and my girl is pregnant with my kid. So dont even try to make me feel like i got a problem cuz all i see is words from you levin. your a phoney shit talking dick eating fart knocker. If I can pull a girl that dope looking like that, fresh outta lockup with no job then i know ive got alot going for me personality wise and dick wise but not so much on the intelligence. I bet the only bitches you fuck look like bigfoot and smell like stinkfoot. lewen kid any time your faggot ass wanna race my acura you will get your doors smoked off, you probably drive an 84 alpha romero, my car is worth more than your whole village bitch and my girl says shes too classy to be insulted by mongoloids, then i reminded her of whom she was fucking and she laughed and said "hes probably a loser baby just let it go." SHes so right. but just to put to rest slimfags roomers about me being 40 this is the only recent picture i have of me. [img=http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5177 ... te6.th.jpg] Hey levin, Post a picture of yourself and your car and then you can talk shit. other than that your words just make you seem like a liar who is sucks at life so bad he pretends to be things hes not on the internet. Ever wonder why you all hate me so much? im what your not, i dont give a shit about any of this or any of you. at the end of the day i will sit back in my 38,000$ car fresh out of jail at the age of 21, smoke my blunt and laugh at all of you :) -Love RAmbo :)
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

Since lewen is too pussy to do this himself he asked me to post pictures of his car and girlfriend for him. here they are.......ImageDamn lewen you hit that shit with a harpoon huh? well no wonder you fuck a fat bitch with a car like thisImage Wow you sure showed me. I feel as dumb as a piece of shit pollok. Why is it you talk so much shit but have not one shred of evidence? maybe cuz your a fag, definately because your polish and more than likely because the mere thought of being vulnerable for 2 seconds makes you shit your pants. not me tho ill be comfortable in my fucked up skin till the day I die. Peace bitches
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

Slemkatt wrote:Hey, Rambo...I never knew you were so old...you look like you're forty-ish but you behave like you're fourteen. What went wrong with your upbringing? You shoulda gotten yourself a pair of new parents when you had the chance...

Btw your girl has a prosthetic jaw??
What? dude no offense but i cant take any criticism from you seriously, I mean honestly slemmkatt you look like a pre-pubescent girl.

heres one of her in mexico I dont know about the jaw but teh tittehs are def realImage she looks fine to me, you might wanna get your eyes checked, fag boy.
Last edited by 6_TheJuice_17 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

dude your car looks like french shit citroen or somthing similar i expected something more in american style...............you know Camaro , Charger or Mustang ...............whatever ..........
you can see my ugly polish ass on my avatar but girls says that this ass is hot ,
I think im in better shape than probaly 70-80% of world population
you looks like shit you are dumb , probaly you stink and you posting pathetic things
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

You dont know what an Acura is and you're calling me dumb. hahahaha ok buddy. You are a fag. Go suck some more of them fat goth titties. i dont even believe youve spoken to a girl or taken a picture with one in your whole life. just prove it its simple. no more shit talk just proof a picture of levin being cool. lets see it we're all waiting for you to post something other than words faggot. It's funny watching you trying to struggle your way out of the fact that your actually a forum troll from a shithole country, but your post count and location gave you away.....
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

i dont feel fain to proof anything especialy to fuckhead like you
but one thing ...give me a sign when you come to europe ...... i hope you do................then we could meet and "talk" about it
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

:bonedemon: