I remember when....

Non-D-Day related topics.
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Re: I remember when....

Post by Mr. YOur no fun » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:48 am

I made 32 hirez graphics maps that look great on r1q2 if you are interested, working on some of the standard maps. Dday 1-4 are done.

ronbonius

Post by ronbonius » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 pm

D. Boon's Ghost wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Hate to call up an older bit, but there are a lot of great names from the past mentioned in this nostalgia thread.

Ronbonius, in particular; the younger chaps around here never had the pleasure of playing with ol' Ron. When I first started playing, he was one of the few people that seemed to go out of his way to help new players. I've always respected the hell out of him for that. Whatever 'ethics' I've carried while playing this game can be directly tied to Ron's good nature way back when.

Heck, the entire 4th clan were a bunch of great guys. I'd really like to get back in touch with those cats. If anyone has contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The OSS guys were also top-notch people. Stokes, Pepper, Parts, Slemkat, etc.; great guys who you could count on being honest-to-goodness people, as opposed to 'internet posternalities'. Imagine that.

Bring back your server, Stokes! :D
Dear God D.Boon ... it's been a lifetime. Last time we had contact was shortly after 9/11. I always regretted losing contact with you. Hopefully you'll see this. My email address is the same: ronbonius@hotmail.com. I wouldn't mind trying this out again if people are still playing it. I've got a new "clan" called the 4th_Div in Sniper Arena (OS and Android). You can take the boy out of the clan but you can't take the clan out of the boy lol.

GenPATTON

Post by GenPATTON » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 am

Man I miss this.

Species

Post by Species » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:02 am

ronbonius wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 pm
D. Boon's Ghost wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Hate to call up an older bit, but there are a lot of great names from the past mentioned in this nostalgia thread.

Ronbonius, in particular; the younger chaps around here never had the pleasure of playing with ol' Ron. When I first started playing, he was one of the few people that seemed to go out of his way to help new players. I've always respected the hell out of him for that. Whatever 'ethics' I've carried while playing this game can be directly tied to Ron's good nature way back when.

Heck, the entire 4th clan were a bunch of great guys. I'd really like to get back in touch with those cats. If anyone has contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The OSS guys were also top-notch people. Stokes, Pepper, Parts, Slemkat, etc.; great guys who you could count on being honest-to-goodness people, as opposed to 'internet posternalities'. Imagine that.

Bring back your server, Stokes! :D
Dear God D.Boon ... it's been a lifetime. Last time we had contact was shortly after 9/11. I always regretted losing contact with you. Hopefully you'll see this. My email address is the same: ronbonius@hotmail.com. I wouldn't mind trying this out again if people are still playing it. I've got a new "clan" called the 4th_Div in Sniper Arena (OS and Android). You can take the boy out of the clan but you can't take the clan out of the boy lol.
Holy crap! Ron! Are you still living out in Rochester?

Oh, yes, hi people.

mofo

Post by mofo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:59 pm

......Species smells like feces.
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."