22nd Command Announcement

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:42 pm

Good evening ladies and gents,

22nd Joint Command wants to announce upcoming clanwar against NGK. Match will be on Sunday 8 pm CET on dknight server. Anyone who wants to observe ask unL for observer pass (he might give it to you). This match is an official battle to settle the conflict between 22nd and NGK and will have rematch.
Our players will be:

<22nd>greyfox
<22nd>Maj.Jerry
<22nd>Stalinski
<22nd>Speck or <22nd>Pikey

There will be strict conditions like:

No LMG
No Engi
No Flamer

No (nade-)bunnying, hipping, etc.

The match will be demoed by every player.

War is on! And we are taking it serious!

Major Jerry Stiller,

22nd SAS Joint Command
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)

Luiso

Post by Luiso » Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:04 pm

why u cant use lmg, flamer and engi?
i find it weird but, oh well...
"[...]As I take hits from the bong[...]"

/
Developer
Developer

Post by / » Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:43 pm

hmm... i also find it weird... "war is on! we r taking it serious" LOL , :freak: << :laugh:

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:26 am

Well, new policy. We will probably not play matches with lame weapons any more. All ddayers should have the skill to fight with rifles and smg. LMG is a high ping or lamer weapon and only whoring. As well bazooka was barely used against infantry in WW2. Flamer was mainly used in cityfights and not that often. We wanna make it more real. That's all. And its not weird. When our clanserver will be online LMG will probably be banned.

Major Jerry Stiller
22nd SAS Joint Command
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)

Luiso

Post by Luiso » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:59 am

Jerry wrote:We will probably not play matches with lame weapons any more. All ddayers should have the skill to fight with rifles and smg. LMG is a high ping or lamer weapon and only whoring. As well bazooka was barely used against infantry in WW2. Flamer was mainly used in cityfights and not that often. We wanna make it more real. That's all. And its not weird. When our clanserver will be online LMG will probably be banned.

Major Jerry Stiller
22nd SAS Joint Command
LMG can be used as substitute of HMG.

engi can be used to take out snipers and hmgs camped.

flamer, ok.i understand why u say u wont admit flamers,ts ok

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:22 am

Uh, I agree... there's no lame weapons, only people who are lame. There's nothing wrong with lmg, engi, flamer or whatever, unless you go bunnying and heavily hipshooting.

Edited By Eddage on 1078320197

FilipRobin

Post by FilipRobin » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:49 am

lmg do not have to be lame weapon, if player isnt hipshooting with it. If u r aiming its just little less powerfull than axis rifle. And in matches its good suport

Edited By FilipRobin on 1078322603

"An arrow does not hear your screams. It does not turn aside for pity or for gold. Do not waste the breath - it will be your last."

"Nothing is ever truly lost"

greyfox
Developer
Developer

Post by greyfox » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:47 pm

I see where you are coming from guys, but the thing i don't like about it is, you meet someone real close up and start blazing away with your lmg from the hip, and everyones like "I always use ts" but come on who really does when you get a close contact. Anyway we will see how the match goes, it should be fun with a limited set of weapons.
And the flamer and engi thing, yeah they are useful classes, but if both teams are deprived of them, it won't make a difference.

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:49 pm

greyfox wrote:I see where you are coming from guys, but the thing i don't like about it is, you meet someone real close up and start blazing away with your lmg from the hip, and everyones like "I always use ts" but come on who really does when you get a close contact. Anyway we will see how the match goes, it should be fun with a limited set of weapons.
And the flamer and engi thing, yeah they are useful classes, but if both teams are deprived of them, it won't make a difference.
Hipshooting at short ranges is more effective, because bullets don't hit one spot and there is higher chance of hitting the enemy.

Oh, and good luck with the match. ;)

FilipRobin

Post by FilipRobin » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:25 pm

greyfox wrote:And the flamer and engi thing, yeah they are useful classes, but if both teams are deprived of them, it won't make a difference.
ok but look on dday5, allies engi in gun realy rocks, and flamer in wet is very usefull too

"An arrow does not hear your screams. It does not turn aside for pity or for gold. Do not waste the breath - it will be your last."

"Nothing is ever truly lost"

greyfox
Developer
Developer

Post by greyfox » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:31 pm

i know, but we're doing dday2 and doomtown,

EDIT: Eddage: i know hipshooting is more affective at short ranges, and i hipshoot the smg all the time, in places like the alley on dday2 its much more affective, but i dont like hipshooting the lmg, its like a wall of steel.
anyways, its our match. and if it doesnt work out, we'll just make a post saying, yeah it was sh1t, we'll see.

Edited By greyfox on 1078335201

InFerNo
Developer
Developer

Post by InFerNo » Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:57 pm

they're at war again............. sheesh

Luiso

Post by Luiso » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:33 pm

war!!!!!!!

/
Developer
Developer

Post by / » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:53 pm

Well, if you dont like it.. then.... just go to another server! I :protest: ... bann snipers! bann snipers ! bann snipers! << ??? ...oh no.. i wont open that letter.... . forget it! Yes to snipers! Yes to... :snipers: ! ...

Edited By MaX on 1078354421

[CFE]BUTTHEAD

Post by [CFE]BUTTHEAD » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:49 pm

Jerry wrote:Well, new policy. We will probably not play matches with lame weapons any more. All ddayers should have the skill to fight with rifles and smg. LMG is a high ping or lamer weapon and only whoring. As well bazooka was barely used against infantry in WW2. Flamer was mainly used in cityfights and not that often. We wanna make it more real. That's all. And its not weird. When our clanserver will be online LMG will probably be banned.

Major Jerry Stiller
22nd SAS Joint Command
man, if u play good, u kill a LMG lamer with a rifle!!!!
thats not a reson to ban it, o and in war it was that way, LMG; rifles; bazzokas; flame; etc.
I*f the game have the classes use it. if u good u kill evry one whith a sniper rifle
Rezo 1/3
Para arrumar 1/2
De te levar a 1/4

Batukhan

Post by Batukhan » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:26 pm

hehehe looks like NGK has got problems with everyone, especially me.. seems they have developed a specific allergy against me... they're all accousing me of spawncamping and reqruiting ppl against me... oh well.. i'll be looking forward for the demos, NGK without the LMG is like... NGK without the LMG...:freak:

rimmy

Post by rimmy » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:05 pm

lol. It takes more skill to hip shoot the mauser than use it in truesight. Hipshooting with sniper is only necessary in certain situations.

Matthias
Developer
Developer

Post by Matthias » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:48 am

I dont mind hipshooting from short ranges,not even if its a LMG,because thats what people do in RL aswell,you dont aim if your enemy is 10 feet away,you just shoot the guy,I do mind hipshooting from long ranges though