NGK

Post Reply
Jerry
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:11 am
Contact:

Post by Jerry » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:50 am

More and more when I go to servers like OSS or DKnight there are those Czech guys of NGK and I must really say they simply suck. It is a bunch of lamers and rulebreakers with no honor and their skills aint the best either. In my opinion it would be best to ban them from all servers and not play with/against them any more. All they actually do is #### up the game (almost in the same way like those Chileans, to which I truly compare NGK). Let them stay in Czech where they belong.

22nd SAS Joint Command

Captain Jerry Stiller, Squad Commander
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)

User avatar
Afrow UK
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:14 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Afrow UK » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:35 am

Jerry wrote:More and more when I go to servers like OSS or DKnight there are those Czech guys of NGK and I must really say they simply suck. It is a bunch of lamers and rulebreakers with no honor and their skills aint the best either. In my opinion it would be best to ban them from all servers and not play with/against them any more. All they actually do is #### up the game (almost in the same way like those Chileans, to which I truly compare NGK). Let them stay in Czech where they belong.

22nd SAS Joint Command

Captain Jerry Stiller, Squad Commander
They don't bother me, because they can't beat me :p
If you are bothered by them, then you simply need to get better than them rather than complain about them.

A lot of people complain about them, but most of the time it's people that fall down below their skill level.
Then again, they do abuse rules too, and use lame moves like 1 off bunnying and hip shooting with smg's.

-Stu

Jerry
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:11 am
Contact:

Post by Jerry » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:55 am

That's definitely true Stu. But the thing is that I have seen new players fight against them and really be somewhat terrfied. Not because of their skills but because of their bad behavior. I think by theír appearance they really bring down gaming fun as well as the community's reputation. That is the problem. I would not mind if they completely disappeared from the scene.

Cpt. Jerry Stiller
22nd Joint Command
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)

Jansson
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:45 pm

Post by Jansson » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:36 pm

:( :( I have played these guys many times now and sure theres some of them that breaks the rules sometimes but not all of them! Gurke for example, never had anything else then good experience with him and some others from NGK.

I say again as I said to you on the server once Jerry, don't accuse the whole clan, tell the ppl that breaks the rules!
And if you tell them and they don't stop tell an admin


"Let them stay in Czech where they belong."
maybe every country should have their own server only for their nationaliteis so we don't need to listen to shit like this.... :(
Image

InF3RnO^
Posts: 1135
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:46 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Post by InF3RnO^ » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:53 pm

true and if someone else breaks the rules they they are like: "HEY I KNOW THE RULES, STOP LAMING!!"
AMD Athlon(tm) X2 4200+ @ 2,2GHz
ASUS A8N-E Mainboard
XFX GeForce 7600GT XXX 256MB
1024MB DDR Ram

User avatar
Luiso
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Madrid, España.

Post by Luiso » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:45 pm

Afrow UK wrote:If you are bothered by them, then you simply need to get better than them rather than complain about them.
Im way better than them and im still bothered.
"[...]As I take hits from the bong[...]"

Image

User avatar
Lewin
Posts: 2693
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Bialogard , Polska
Contact:

Post by Lewin » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:45 am

Maybe some new players break ruless,but konykorn,Gurke or Infernus is god soldiers.
NGK&AK is friendly clan
Jerry #### you :freak: :mad: :army:




Edited By +AK+L3w!n on 1075016795

User avatar
Afrow UK
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:14 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Afrow UK » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:59 am

luiso wrote:Im way better than them and im still bothered.
Are you sure ;)

-Stu

Stormwolf
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by Stormwolf » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:53 am

+AK+L3w!n wrote:Maybe some new players break ruless,but konykorn,Gurke or Infernus is god soldiers.
NGK&AK is friendly clan
Jerry #### you :freak: :mad: :army:
You say that, but I've had problems with konykorn breaking the rules and not listening to warnings before.
#!/usr/local/bin/perl = $thedogsbollocks;

Always check your underpants for stray sheep.

User avatar
Lewin
Posts: 2693
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Bialogard , Polska
Contact:

Post by Lewin » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:26 am

he dont speak english:)

Jerry
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:11 am
Contact:

Post by Jerry » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:37 am

Then u guys who speak his language should tell him the rules.
Not having the knowledge is no excuse ( it is for one time but not as a permanent excuse).

Maj. Jerry Stiller

22nd SAS
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)

User avatar
Lewin
Posts: 2693
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Bialogard , Polska
Contact:

Post by Lewin » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:43 pm

he speak czech language i understand this language:)I can tell he ruless

konykorn
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:52 am

Post by konykorn » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:16 pm

i know rules because i play over one year and whenever we'll kick your asses.

:D :D :D :D :freak: :freak: :freak: ;) ;)

User avatar
Lewin
Posts: 2693
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Bialogard , Polska
Contact:

Post by Lewin » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:47 am

:D :mad: :cool:

User avatar
Luiso
Posts: 3377
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Madrid, España.

Post by Luiso » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:36 am

If you know the rules, why you break them on a regular basis?
"[...]As I take hits from the bong[...]"

Image

Infernus
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:11 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Infernus » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:30 pm

Oh, I am here first time. Its interesting. I know that some our players breake rules but some players are very good playrs keep rules. I was never kick or ban on some server. Maybe once or twice kick from server together with all my friends. We have now czech rules translated from english but some terms i do not know what mean .e.g. nade bunnig or some like that I do not know what nade mean. I search werb nade in our dictionary and search nothing. Some of as are good players and I hope that we will keep rules now when we have czech rules.

User avatar
Wolf
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:53 pm

Post by Wolf » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:08 pm

Infernus wrote:Oh, I am here first time. Its interesting. I know that some our players breake rules but some players are very good playrs keep rules. I was never kick or ban on some server. Maybe once or twice kick from server together with all my friends. We have now czech rules translated from english but some terms i do not know what mean .e.g. nade bunnig or some like that I do not know what nade mean. I search werb nade in our dictionary and search nothing. Some of as are good players and I hope that we will keep rules now when we have czech rules.
nade = grenade
nade bunnying = throwing the grenade while jumping (I guess)

Infernus
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:11 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Infernus » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:45 pm

Eddage wrote:
Infernus wrote:Oh, I am here first time. Its interesting. I know that some our players breake rules but some players are very good playrs keep rules. I was never kick or ban on some server. Maybe once or twice kick from server together with all my friends. We have now czech rules translated from english but some terms i do not know what mean .e.g. nade bunnig or some like that I do not know what nade mean. I search werb nade in our dictionary and search nothing. Some of as are good players and I hope that we will keep rules now when we have czech rules.

nade = grenade
nade bunnying = throwing the grenade while jumping (I guess)
Oh, thanks really very much. I didno know that nade = grenade.

/
Developer
Developer
Posts: 793
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:51 pm

Post by / » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:21 am

Jerry wrote:(almost in the same way like those Chileans, to which I truly compare NGK).

22nd SAS Joint Command

Captain Jerry Stiller, Squad Commander
i agree most of chilean dudes are lamer but dont put them all in the same... bag (?¿) Im the best chilean player I KNOW, and i follow the rules.. :D , i ve also seen ngk breaking rules s altrouw...

admins should play more dday :bobby:

Cur!ouslyM!nty
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Cur!ouslyM!nty » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:53 pm

jerry you kinda sound like a bigot with the czech player statement but i see what your point is. Also ignorance is an excuse, asp. since this is a predominantly english speaking communtiy (aside from the chileans, who have their own MB's as far as I know). If NGK takes what it can from the rules then good. If it can't understand soemthing then too bad, try your best to tell them.
My suggestion to NGK is this:

Whoever the Commanding Officer of this clan is, Tell your boys to READ THE text in-game. And pay attention when it comes to rules. They are becoming more and more important as the game ages. ??? otherwise Gurke and kony are cool enough guys to play against.
hey kony sniper > lmg HA! :D :freak:

EDIT: i put "ass" instead of "as"... my teacher walked by and said "you better use that edit button for that" LMAO!




Edited By Cur!ouslyM!nty on 1077306884
Image

Post Reply