MH SERVER

Topics regarding running or playing on D-Day servers.
BookerT

MH SERVER

Post by BookerT »

Yes the MH dedicated server is up and running.
Currently running the SC.dll

24.119.96.110:27910

Come on over for good games.

and.... o yea DIVING IS ENCOURAGED

:)
Lewin

Re: MH SERVER

Post by Lewin »

GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

*I'm not racist at all ;[ thats just funny
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

ImageYall are too pussy to play on a desegregated server? that makes you = owned
BookerT

Post by BookerT »

man fucc l3win im still travelin europe to whooop yo ass
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun »

What are the maps?
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

it has all maps that are available but it runs invade then inland then doomstown, hill, dday2, dday4 and dday5 i think vote is enabled cant remember. its up 24/7 and we honestly only play lame vs each other and people who make a point of telling us not too. usually book and I stick to the mauser and m1. we owned people so bad with the two hmg tactic we decided it wasnt fair(we got banned:) Maddog runs it out of his house in oklahoma and he has 4 processors so the ping for north americans is real nice. ip is 24.119.96.110:27910 lrcon is "lewenblowscatsforquartersnearthepolishpresidentspresidentialpalaceparticularlypressuringpenilepressurepointsprepetually" all one word. see ya there!
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Simple enough Lrcon to remember.
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

if you can decypher it all into seperate words, I'll give u a nickle
mofo

Post by mofo »

man, i hate to say it but thats pretty gay. on your part mostly. i mean wow. to think of that, involves an awful lot of.....umm....rainbow reasoning.
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

I don't get it. Whats gay? The lack of punctuation? The fact that he's white with the dirtiest facial hair you've ever seen? Fish getting thirsty??

ps he passed the dumb test

:smt019
Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

lewen blows cats for quarters near the polish presidents presidential palace particularly pressuring penile pressure points prepetually.

Send Uncle Charlie my nickle.
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

I looked up prepetually in the dictionary and the word apparently doesn't exist. help? is this ebonics?
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

double posted.
Last edited by 6_TheJuice_17 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

that took me 5 seconds to think of heres one for you two gypsylammastricklywannastickhisdickinmofosmamatillshedripswithresiduethatsmellslikebookersmarijuana
I apologive for misspelling perpetually, its been a long time since I cared about spelling. But I remember now how much you fags do. here you go buddy, not even out of an ebonics dictionary either, right off dictionary.com
per·pet·u·al Listen to the pronunciation of perpetual
Pronunciation:
\pər-ˈpe-chə-wəl, -chəl; -ˈpech-wəl\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English perpetuel, from Anglo-French, from Latin perpetuus uninterrupted, from per- through + petere to go to — more at feather
Date:
14th century

1 a: continuing forever : everlasting <perpetual motion> b (1): valid for all time <a perpetual right> (2): holding (as an office) for life or for an unlimited time2: occurring continually : indefinitely long-continued <perpetual problems>3: blooming continuously throughout the season

p.s the nickle is mine.
mofo

Post by mofo »

Mr. YOur no fun wrote:lewen blows cats for quarters near the polish presidents presidential palace particularly pressuring penile pressure points prepetually.

Send Uncle Charlie my nickle.

there gypsy, theres the gay part.

and rambo, seriously, you been eatin lead paint chips like doritos for the past 10 years?
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

Hey dude, just don't try to come across as some kind of comical genius blasting off jokes left or right if you can't even spell or use proper punctuation. This is why I hate my generation, we're getting more stupid with every year and it's all thanks to mental inbred white-kids like you. Just read a book or something and stop smoking weed that smells like old vag (no offense mofo) it's obviously killing brain cells.

ps and sorry to hear you had to clear out the bank account sending that nickle to this uncle Charlie of yours. That must be his "fee".
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

yes because the true comic geniuses of our time spent all of their time worrying about their "spelling and punctuation". Honestly gypsy you have a worse attitude about "our generation" than most old farts do, leading me to believe you are a social outcast and hence a loser. The funny thing is you judge the intelligence of someone whom you have never had a conversation with. At least I stick to insulting you guys in a blanket fashion considering I dont know any of you personally. And as far as I'm concerned, Im better off than all canadian fag boys who hate everyone who cant punctuate as well as they can. But you keep clinging to the small personal successes you have, and I'll keep fucking my beautiful girl and driving my ridiculous car. I may not punctuate like an english major but I drive a better car than any english teacher. So in the end, who is happier? if you're calling me a moron than I say ignorance is bliss cuz I wake up smiling every morning, while you continue to complain about your sad sad life. Im actually starting to feel bad for you gypsy, Im gonna stop now before I make you cry. and mofo you're not even important enough to think of a response to, you've been a forum troll for as long as i can remember, so I wouldnt expect anything different. - peace Rambo
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

I'll keep fucking my beautiful girl
she is far away from being beautiful ...........just like you
.and heres me with my baby momma the first night i fucked her
you dating with whore ..........congrats my ugly stinky friend
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

Your words are useless. You are a fat ugly pollock with a uni-brow who has never even kissed a woman other than his sister(who is number 3 prostitute in all of poland). Also, everyone knows you got called out and then punked. I dont care if a polish man thinks I'm attractive or not, I only care that he stays in poland where he belongs, with your grandma oleg and your sister vlad, im sure you all have a great time milking your ancestors. dude levin you are the biggest fag its so funny, you cant even look cool when insulting me along with two other people. you just look like the biggest fag in the world. you know what, I have a good idea for all of you......see my new post in off topic.
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

vlad and oleg sounds like ukrainian names ......... my sister is 9 yo and shes name is Sonia
ok maybe i show ya some pictures of me and a beatifull girl who gona be with me very soon
now im in work
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

dude noone cares about your sister the 9 year old prostitute or the photos you are going to find off google, if you were a real dude you wouldnt have pussied out in the first place, just give up kid.
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

yeaaa sure
here is my fat polish ass
im on the right .........and on the left is my brother vlad not a boyfriend ..........when i back to home i will make photo in this room with this flag in the left corner
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

now im expecting FAG gay etc
6_TheJuice_17

Post by 6_TheJuice_17 »

no absolutely not, theres nothing gay about two shirtless men flexing and gazing at one another while a third man takes pictures.Imageand how did i guess you had a sister named vlad!?
Last edited by 6_TheJuice_17 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.