Major Issue With Coolnet

Topics regarding running or playing on D-Day servers.
pendragon

Re: Major Issue With Coolnet

Post by pendragon »

that's correct, as usual someone has found a server to terrorise, and delights in changing his name, to try confusing the admins, I expect i'll have his IP logged, not that it'll help much on coolnet.............
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar

Grimmey

Post by Grimmey »

pendragon wrote:that's correct, as usual someone has found a server to terrorise, and delights in changing his name, to try confusing the admins, I expect i'll have his IP logged, not that it'll help much on coolnet.............
Well pen its a start :(

Grimmey

Dodgy

Post by Dodgy »

I believe he also goes by the name of Weingraten or something like that. I played a game with him and he had identical style of play -spawn killing in courtyard, team killing, abuse towards players and the annoying habit of saying "owned" (whilst using an lmg). Coolnet in the morning is in a sad state as the team/spawn killing and general abuse seems to be at its worst.

The worst offenders being "NewDdayguys, Newbies and Foxonelamergirl something or other..who always seem to be on in the morning (and yes I am aware that newdday guy and newbie are automatic names) but they seem to have the same attitude towards team killing every time I see them online.

The other annoying thing that has already been mentioned is that the map war3 gets locked onto coolnet all day as a player called Stalingrad/Vasili votes it on and does everything possible to stop it changing regardless of asking or reasoning...I think thats pretty dam selfish especially as the majority of players usually vote to change the map only too see the effect of coolnets retarded vote system where a 5-1 vote fails.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Grimmey wrote:Thanks pendragon and Rab here is a certain recording i did of one insident where coolnet is having trouble with a certain player called CatRapeDog, i dont know if any of you have run into him or not, but in this video you see him jumping over the spawn in dday2 and nading it after being told not to several times, teamkills me twice!!! on prupose and dosent say sorry, wont stop saying owned!!!!! and is a complete and uter!! asshole!! heres the link to it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/103162292/g ... e.dm2.html

Btw this is a .dm2 file so those who dont know how to view this plz place in your c:\quake2\dday\demos folder than go on dday and type in the control demomap grimmeyabuse.dm2, thanks

ps. i only went over the stairs to try and kill him to stop him spawn killing everyone i think youll understand :)

Thanks

Grimmey
He also goes by the name Himler,he has been on gummy's server most of this morning,and yes he nades into spawns,bunnies non stop,tk's when he wants too and doesn't say shit about it.
Ya need a hard ass admin too do a good stuffing number on him then ban his ass other than that he will just do as he pleases without worry.

GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

Yeah it's sad, apparently if this is Quaker then constantly insulting him and chipping away at his self-esteem no longer seem to work. It appears as if he no longer is embarrassed about picking up girls over the internet and that is unfortunate for us all.

Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

Many players mistake Milosko for Quaker. Which isn't hard..they sometimes go as a pair. I know the diference, though. And this guy is not either one of them. He's a newbie or a returny. Either way..he sure loves the Hell out of war3...lol. even when he's getting owned.

Grimmey

Post by Grimmey »

Rab,d wrote:Many players mistake Milosko for Quaker. Which isn't hard..they sometimes go as a pair. I know the diference, though. And this guy is not either one of them. He's a newbie or a returny. Either way..he sure loves the Hell out of war3...lol. even when he's getting owned.

finaly thankyou somebody gets it every bloody morning lol war3, always voting!, its lucky coolnets down atm so if he comes on himmys he cant vote coz the vote dont work atm

MillHouse

Post by MillHouse »

Coolnet should be renamed the TK server
I want a Beer as Cold as my Ex-Wifes Heart.

(29th)MillHouse

pendragon

Post by pendragon »

the MOTD says it all, 'Welcome to death' It just don't say that it could be your teammates is all.

Anyway, over that last few weeks coolnet seems to have settled down some, at least when i'm on anyway.

Banning can help fix some persistent assholes, but until then, you'll just have to hope an admin notices the scores and kicks the bejazus outta high ( or is it low) minus players.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar