Dday.qrk

Topics related to map making for D-Day.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snipes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dday.qrk

Post by Snipes » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Hey guys i recently just downloaded the QuArK and i want to make some maps, so i go to get the dday.qrk file from filefront and it says it isnt there? any ideas?
"We shouldn't mourn the men who died, instead we should thank the lord that such men existed"

Liquid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dday.qrk

Post by Liquid » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 pm

planetquake?

Shrewd

Post by Shrewd » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

I got tired of wrong versions, and folder changes, I recommend you to make your own.

Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I just open hill.bsp or some other map and copy the entities out and paste them into my map. Or you can just rename stuff like take weapon_shotgun and rename it to weapon_m1