Gameplay videos!

Discussion about the game D-Day: Normandy.
WhiteWolf

Gameplay videos!

Post by WhiteWolf »

People should start making gameplay videos and a link in the video to this site, and a link to the OFFICIAL download link! Keep this game going, I like it so far, I don't care if the graphics are horrible, but as long as it's FUN!

JoeyBelgier

Re: Gameplay videos!

Post by JoeyBelgier »

I've done that for a while.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all

I actually get laughed at sometimes for doing so, in-game.
If I could finally have 9 people or so to use as actors on the same time, I could make a way better 'trailer'.

WhiteWolf

Post by WhiteWolf »

Sure, and what program do you use? I can help with the effects i got after effects cs6 and a good screen recorder.

Btw dang you got a ton of views for these vids!

JoeyBelgier

Post by JoeyBelgier »

I'm using the full version of Fraps, for the editing I only use Windows Movie Maker (Windows Vista version, XP's resolutions are too low, 7 doesn't have enough features, lol. And I can't be assed to learn to work with something new xD )

Gomp
Developer
Developer

Post by Gomp »

WhiteWolf wrote:People should start making gameplay videos and a link in the video to this site, and a link to the OFFICIAL download link! Keep this game going, I like it so far, I don't care if the graphics are horrible, but as long as it's FUN!
Let it have its honor! ..

We all know what happens when/if this games go "commercial" ..

"YAYAYAYAYAAYYAYA! YAYAYAAyaayaaaaaaYAYAAY!" ..

I say let it have its honor. This game is for those who care. It is not supposed to be commercial...

About now, the thing is really only about getting moderated servers .. Which is much harder than keeping this game alive! ;)

(It has its own life by now, though. Those who have not figured that out, are either struggling to keep it alive, or just plain dumb!)
I dont need no stupid signature..

Imageind me here!