Is anyone else?

Discussion about the game D-Day: Normandy.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dodgy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is anyone else?

Post by Dodgy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 pm

bloody sick and tired of shit admins in coolnet who start crying if they get owned and boot you without a moments notice. I've just been booted continuously for inquiring as to why a player was kicked to which he replied "he spawn killed me, waah, fag, shut the fuck up, waaah, daddy..please don't touch me there etc..etc" and then booted me aswell.

And no, he wasn't spawn killed (I saw it) he was killed..why? Because he was shit...the guys name was Percy. Anyway, why do these fucktards get admin!!? The only reason I can think of is hes either Lewin's dad, uncle or sex slave...which is irrelevant because hes still a cunt :)

Fafner
Developer
Developer

Re: Is anyone else?

Post by Fafner » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Yes. Just kick their ass next time. Usually the admins that are like that are awful players.

tanatovago
Developer
Developer

Post by tanatovago » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 pm

I went kicked of the COOLNET (today) because the adim ( a idiot) has said that he doesn't like (care for) me!
:lol:
Barely because him it can't me win. What ridiculous! :D

Devils players of Counter Striker that contaminate the DDAY :shock:
I have heavy ping..and you dead!

Dodgy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Dodgy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Just kick their ass next time
Yeah, but this isn't the first time this has happened and its getting really irritating. You can't even reason with them because they're wearing their admin dick hat and they just block your ip or call you a fag (why are noobs so obsessed with incorrectly labelling my sexuality? :D ). Ah well...thats the price you pay on coolnet, you have a choice between no admins and chaos or dickhead admins who don't know what they're doing.

Dodgy

Post by Dodgy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Kinda stuck to be honest because other than coolnet, unless I'm very much mistaken, all the other servers are dead and empty?

InFerNo
Developer
Developer

Post by InFerNo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 pm

That is because all the new players who have downloaded DDay connect to servers using the ingame server browser which is WRONG.
To them, only 1 server appears to be working and that is coolnet since all other IP's are outdated.

Highlander

Post by Highlander » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:20 am

Well most of those dickhead admins are also admins on other Servers so it doesn’t matter where you gonna play you still going to play with them lol…im not saying he had a reason to kick you but you also must understand that with all those noobs who don’t know rules or just don’t give shit about them there will be some collateral damage, its really hard to control what s going on the server these days . Also I have no freaking idea why so many ppl have rcon on coolnet, from what I remember only few had it but now it’s like 3x and some of them shouldn’t get it.

pendragon

Post by pendragon » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Hell last time I had Rcon on coolnet it was going well, then of course someone changed the pass and it's been fuxed since. Never had any problems the rare occasions I have played, well not with the admins anyway.....
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar

Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm

I gave up on admining coolnet. I haven't asked for the password in over 6 months.
Screw it. The server sucks as it is anyway. I mean..it has a good connection..most of the time...but, it sucks in general.
Play my server. energysponge.com:27910 It's pretty damn stable since i made some changes. Try it out if you haven't been on it recenty. Plus the new code needs to be tested. Help dday and abandon coolnet regardlees if your ping suffers.

SOSniak

Post by SOSniak » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 am

You can always count on me Rab. Most of the time when i see that someone is playing on your server i connect!

Shrewd

Post by Shrewd » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 am

There are other servers that have good connections and theres no one playing ever... People should care about them, admins should care about people to know they're available.
What we have now its a long time of people don't caring for anything. Servers full with noobs, with people arguing with each other, and few people that want to play. We rather playing with 10 noobs in coolnet that joining to a 0 players game and waiting.

Grimmey

Post by Grimmey » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 pm

That server dont come up for me

Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Put them in the down load pak that is standard so people can get there, boot them if the suck.

Cur!ouslyM!nty

Post by Cur!ouslyM!nty » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

10 years it's been since I started playing dday... In ten years, this has come up thousands of times. for all servers.

If you hate coolnet, you wouldn't have been able to stand corbins.. :eyeroll:

I'm downloading right now. Hope thre is some action later ;)

-Jeremy

Grinder

Post by Grinder » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Cur!ouslyM!nty wrote:10 years it's been since I started playing dday... In ten years, this has come up thousands of times. for all servers.

If you hate coolnet, you wouldn't have been able to stand corbins.. :eyeroll:

I'm downloading right now. Hope thre is some action later ;)

-Jeremy
M!nty is right,you would have cried too yourself too sleep on corbins or on spaz's servers. :lol: