Lady's And Gentlemen

Discussion about the game D-Day: Normandy.
[505]Maximus

Lady's And Gentlemen

Post by [505]Maximus »

I think right now one of the biggest problems plaguing the d-day community is a man i like to call grinder. Just recently i was playing on the map "Deep Into Normandy" and the teams became unbalanced because of grinder. I proceeded to ask him nicely to switch teams so they would be even and he just replied "Nope". So, being as fed up about the matter as i was, i kicked him. And of course being as predictable as he is he came back on the server and kicked me. I have had absolutely enough of his bullshit and i think at the very least he shouldn't have admin rights because he obviously abuses them quite a bit. And just because grinder is a " Senior Member " of the d-day community doesn't mean anything, he needs to be dealt with like everyone else would be dealt with. So i beg of you people as the community to deal with one of our problems.

P.S. I'm sure after reading this grinder will probably kick me every time he sees me on coolnet, which just shows how little maturity some people have at his age.
When in doubt use a knife!- Spacemonky
Don't Change, stay the same.
This is me http://www.myspace.com/xxxxdicktatorxxxx

pendragon

Re: Lady's And Gentlemen

Post by pendragon »

You sure this is the best place to post this? I'd have gone for a PM.

Sooner or later your gonna have a run in with Grinder, it's how you handle it that defines who you are, perhaps getting in his face wasn't the best way, if it was me i'd have asked if there was a reason he switched, usually there's a good one, and kicking admins is a sure way to get you on their bad side.

Grinder is Grinder, he's been here forever, he's not going to change, and yes, he's a hardass, takes no crap from anyone, it's who he is, and if the chips are down, and the server is going to hell, i'd rather have him as an admin, give him full rcon, bans and stuffs, and watch the server go from hell to heaven in 20 minutes, tops.

As an admin it's not wise to take crap from anyone, this includes other admins, but there are better ways of handling it, only time i've ever kicked another admin was by accident, i'd never do it on purpose, since that's not how an admin team should work, it's ok to disagree, but if you show division to the other players, they will make your life hell, because you lose their respect, and trust, I wouldn't trust an admin who kicks another admin, why should any other player feel differently?
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

New Sound Pak : pak4.rar

Tormund

Post by Tormund »

AND WHAT??? This is apology of Grinder???

I am fair player and i want only one thing: play dday
Why must some idiot or idiots kick me out for nothing?????

This is bullshit, fucking admins behavior, server is full of lames and i am kicked when i played good. Shall I say it is normal ? Grinder has bad day?
Think about it, it is not correct
DDAY FOREVER

[505]Maximus

Post by [505]Maximus »

I dont think there is anything wrong with posting this here, it needs to be public so someone will do something about it. I dont see anything wrong with kicking another admin if they're abusing their position. People like grinder make new players shy away from playing d-day. I will not stand up to being bullied by grinder.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Tormund do you recall a player using your name on invade2?,i was kicking him non stop because of it,i might have kicked you by mistake thinking it was him,so if i did kick you i was thinking it was him.
Yes i said nope,but you failed too let me finish why i said no,you jumped the gun like most little kids with rcon do.So i came back and removed you,no big deal.....kinda funny how i get kicked but yet i don't post about it lol.
I came back right after you kicked me and kicked you then i kept playing,you on the other hand would rather post in the WRONG fucking section of the forums instead of just coming right back in and playing.
I watched you adim that server like a goofball,all the teams where uneven,guys tk like mad,people switching constantly and yet max you sit there with your fingers up your ass and do sweet fuck all about it.
Your not that important max that i would risk losing rcon just too kick you for a post you made.
So i beg of you people as the community to stop FUCKING WHINNING and get over it.
Ya that just about covers it,ok i'm done.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

[505]Maximus wrote: People like grinder make new players shy away from playing d-day. I will not stand up to being bullied by grinder.

Almost forgot this one,i really don't see me making anyone shy away from playing dday,but with some of the player playing ddya lately i wish i had that power i really do.And max i really hope you don't stand for it,if you do then your a fucking pussy.

[505]Maximus

Post by [505]Maximus »

I just have a few things to say about your post grinder, first of all, how did i post in the wrong section??? It's General Discussion so i posted it in General Discussion. Secondly, When have you ever seen me admin like a "Goofball" ? I kick people quite a bit for keeping the teams uneven and refusing to switch, tking, and going into the other teams spawn. Otherwise i see no reason to kick people. You on the other hand get a little upset and kick people, even if it's nothing against the games rules. Finally, what was your reason for being the last person to join and the person to uneven the teams and refusing to fix them? I just think maybe you should handle the situations better and with a little more maturity.

InFerNo
Developer
Developer

Post by InFerNo »

It's spelled "Ladies".

[505]Maximus

Post by [505]Maximus »

i try inferno i try, but sometimes i fail.... I think now that I've cooled down a little i realize that this is all stupid and pointless.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

[505]Maximus wrote:I just have a few things to say about your post grinder, first of all, how did i post in the wrong section???
Next time you wanna rant on me or anyone else about how a server is being run,try posting in the SERVERS section.
Max,on caen map in the inland campain i sat back and watched the team go from being even too being 6 - 3 for allies and you being on allies and did nothing.You where to busy laying on the tank facing the little side door nailing guy as they walked out.
Felt bad for allies,i wanted too join in to even it up,but i wanted too see if you cared enough too make things right.And guess what?,you didn't say shit about it.But why wreck a good thing eh max?, when your racking up good frags against a less skilled team.
So you just keep letting things slide max and i'll just keep fixing them like i have been trying too and the game will go on.
On a side note,i really don't give a flying fuck about this cause Judas Priest are coming July 28 god this is going to be awesome.

[505]Maximus

Post by [505]Maximus »

I honestly didn't notice that the teams were that unbalanced, I'll try and be more alert next time, and i need to hit tab more often.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Ok,and i'll try not to be such a dick all the time i promise lol.

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Max this is how i like to admin when im not playing and it is the best but a little hard on the ears lol.
I set my Pioneer Home entertainment system up so the satellite speakers reach into my pc room,and this fucker is loud.I just crank it up put the speaker about 3ft from my head and do the admin thing.
A little Black Sabbath for some invade1 action.

Admin like this max and it will all make sence lol.

GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

I haven't played dday in 3 monthes or so and I can't say I know whats going on in the servers but I'll vouch for Grinder. The worst I've ever see him do is talk shit, and if it's directed at me I'll usually fling it back at him. He knows the rules and as a server admin most likely isn't going to break them, he also plays enough to know who is going to incessantly be an asshole to the game and it's rules and who isn't so I'd like you to show me a better candidate for rcon (or lrcon w/etf he has)

MillHouse

Post by MillHouse »

cant we all just get along!?
I want a Beer as Cold as my Ex-Wifes Heart.

(29th)MillHouse

[505]Maximus

Post by [505]Maximus »

It's all good now millhouse :)

Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer

Post by Mr. YOur no fun »

InFerNo wrote:It's spelled "Ladies".
unless he is referring to a particular "and Gentleman" belonging to a particular Lady.

GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

Yeah! Since when does some dude in Belgium have the right to correct someone from the U.S. on their American?

:lol:

InFerNo
Developer
Developer

Post by InFerNo »

Since my spelling got better :lol: